1. System Scanning is vastly improved - great.
Indeed it is.
2. Selecting multiple entries in backup process is much quicker, sometimes 3.x would seem to slow down with many games to backup.
I find that displaying an entry with hundreds of files is still a little slow, but SELECTING everything is fast.
3. Super Frog Entry - doesn't seem to be detected although present in 3.1.4420 (using seem DB version) 9.2016-24-12-01 - ignore this (I used a custom File Save in 3.x)
We'll have to look into this sometime.
4. Have the sort entries been removed from this prototype?
No, they're listed within Program Settings.
5. Useful to have legend icons as used by 3.x
Not sure if it'll be added, but who knows? Early days.
6. 'Will Test Connection' be added to the Custom Path Wizard....?
That's the plan, yes.
7. Can Custom Entries be uploaded?
You mean submitted? Not yet.
8. When clicking on News Feeds I receive an error google chrome is unresponsive, but it is quite happily sitting in the background
GameSave Manager doesn't interact with your browser directly, so it must be an issue browser-side.
9. Although I clicked `Run Validation Check` - I couldn't tell if the process had taken place. Either on screen or Log File
It's not yet implemented.
10. Upon attempting to restore a created backup i.e.
10.1 I chose a backup point, clicked next
10.2 I can selected/de-selected files with a GSM file but nothing happens when I click next again.
10.3 Useful to have a select all option here.....
The 'Next' button should be greyed out; it's a UI bug.
I'm planning on adding a Select / Deselect All option to that dialog. Eventually.