GSM v4.0.066.0 [Prototype]
2017-02-15 at 20:55:46 by InsaneMatt Tweet
Oh boy, it's almost becoming a weekly thing now isn't it?
Yet another Prototype release is now available for you guys.
- InfoPanel has been completely rewritten, adding a new interface as well as an animation for showing / hiding (shouldn't get in the way as much too)
- 'Progam' typo in en-GB language pack fixed (thanks 'FlamingFox' for spotting that)
- Some security-inspired changes to compiled binaries, hopefully improving the Windows Service security too!
- Minor changes to how the client communicates with the 'GameSaveManagerServ' service
- Long awaited 'Load News Feed at program startup' option
- Fixed issues with System Tray Icon not being correctly initialised (when /checkforupdates or /hide commandlines used)